Our primary guiding principles in our approach to business continuity management are as follows:
- Preparation of business continuity plans that are targeted at reducing the impact of interruption to service and restoration of critical business processes
- Conduct a business impact analysis to identify the priority timings for recovery of key functions.
- Design a customised business continuity plan for your organization detailing:
- emergency response procedures
- crisis management and communication
- recovery strategies
- Train your employees in maintenance of their plans and embed continuity awareness in the organization.
As a result, we target to:
- Protect your enterprise value
- Develop a strategic framework for resilience
- Support your corporate governance requirements